The Nordic Way // A Fine Art Wedding Photography Workshop in London // 21st & 22nd March 2019
I think there are many reasons to join The Nordic Way Workshop but here are 6 reasons NOT to:
- If your ego is bigger than your annual salary – We have a strict no ego policy here at the Nordic Way, we check all egos at the door and come in totally open to learn and engage! Know it alls are the only people not welcome at this Fine Art Wedding Photography Workshop!
- If you have already learnt all there is to learn about fine art wedding photography and have already been named one of the top fine art wedding photographers in the world!
- If you don’t like socialising with your industry peers and already have a group of fine art wedding photographers who you like, respect and who challenge you to be better and do better every day.
- If your name is Jose Villa, Greg Finck, KT Merry…need I go on? 😉
- If you hate light and airy wedding photography, think flatlays are dumb and the fine art style is boring!
- If your jam is 100% candid reportage wedding photography and you have no interest in curated natural couple photos, beautifully styled wedding details or a high level of customer service.
If you think this workshop might be for you check out the details HERE